Thumped Ro-Ho-Ho! Mumblin Deaf Ro, Groom, Big Monster Love - Whelan's, Saturday 15th (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
5f5c7ce2dd7c9637875b878871bde182_L.jpg

Join us for a special afternoon charity gig on Saturday 15th December in Whelan's Parlour with Mumblin' Deaf Ro, Groom & Big Monster Love*in aid of*A Little Lifetime Foundation.

More...

Re: Thumped Ro-Ho-Ho! Mumblin Deaf Ro, Groom, Big Monster Love - Whelan's, Saturday 1

this is where you say "i'll be there"

Re: Thumped Ro-Ho-Ho! Mumblin Deaf Ro, Groom, Big Monster Love - Whelan's, Saturday 1

i'll be there for a while enroute belfast. i recommend everyone play rotating 15 minute slots to ensure i get to hear everyone play.

We're playing the night before with Big Monster Love. Come to that instead

Excited about this... if I'd been asked to pick the acts I wanted playing the little man's first gig the only change I'd make would be to add Stoat and Large Mound :D

Don't think i can make this. I will be at the big monster love / Crayonsmith gig night before

come down the previous night and we can make smalltalk to avoid smalltalk with others

i'm in town the night before but its one of those sort of arranged marriage type things where i just go wherever my captors want to go.

Big Monster Love is not playing today - we're working on a replacement

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back