Thumped misses... and needs.. (1 Viewer)

Thumped needs... the people who are here to keep posting and to post more interesting topics and to stop worrying about the pricks who fucked off once their bands no longer needed thumped.

Thumped needs... the people who are here to keep posting and to post more interesting topics and to stop worrying about the pricks who fucked off once their bands no longer needed thumped.

bands?

Mark-Zuckerberg.jpg

Did the victims take the bullies with them when they left, was it a delicate symbiotic ecology? If we repopulate Thumped with vulnerable, sensitive people again maybe the riotous non-PC humour-mongers will return..

As regards self-promotion I've always felt I was putting myself in the stocks for my regular humiliation of being almost totally ignored by posting here - I imagine it gets to people. Not that it's better anywhere else.

Did the victims take the bullies with them when they left, was it a delicate symbiotic ecology? If we repopulate Thumped with vulnerable, sensitive people again maybe the riotous non-PC humour-mongers will return..

As regards self-promotion I've always felt I was putting myself in the stocks for my regular humiliation of being almost totally ignored by posting here - I imagine it gets to people. Not that it's better anywhere else.

agreed - thumped needs 1. jane, 2.tags, 3. an abortion thread, 4. code ninja.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back