Thumped ladies and their user names (1 Viewer)

I for one have always known who is a girl or boy on thumped.
I thought everybody did.

Evidently though it is all true what they say about nerds!

Gas.

Crazy nerds!

5000_ackerman,%20D_lady.gif

yes. at the xmas cinnamon boy thought i was a girl cuz i used to post under hen pest, which was just an anagram of my name. i was all like "don't you read my posts, maaaaaaan?" he was like "no". and i was all like "oh".

Anyone with "Hen" in their name I would assume to be a female.
The reason I had skipped over your posts is because I thought you were a female. As far as I can see, females don't seem to know much about anything beyond finding hairdressers and sewing. Why waste time reading what they post?

As I had been in no doubt as to what gender I is John and Moods for Moderns were, at the Xmas party I was able to dissect and discuss several of their notable posts of the previous year.

I always think of thumped as being full of 30-40 year old has been types who you would find working behind the counter of a record shop, being grumpy.

pricks.

Lambs are the epitome of ferocious masculinity. I'm sure I confuse people.

21-22 of the top 25 posters for the last day/week/month are men. I can't possibly imagine why women don't flock to this forum/stick around in their droves.

Does anyone here post on behalf of someone else? Or even post on behalf of a group of people?

I always think of thumped as being full of 30-40 year old has been types who you would find working behind the counter of a record shop, being grumpy.

pricks.

I always thought of it as 25-45 year olds working behind a desktop computer, being bored; and dreaming of working behind the counter of a record shop, being grumpy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back