Thumped Kru Choonz. (1 Viewer)

I have an album done just have to get it mixed and mastered. For some reason the files crash the copy of Cubase I got so having through there. :(

Here's a couple of them live, shorewhynot.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes but can you rip the actual audio files with it or just mp3 versions of the files? Can you explain how to do it if it can, please and thank you.

yaaa if you go to Preferences > General > Import Settings you can select either AAC, AIFF, MP3 or WAV encoders. Then, import the muthafucka. Done :)

agreeing with ootini a bit there. also bandcamp you can sell your rock and stream it pretty handy. safari actually fires them direct into itunes so i dont mind, but for working folk...

buffalo i gave those a road test the other night. sorta psychy or something. not my thing but thanks for posting it.

coast to coast i really enjoyed that compostion.

agreeing with ootini a bit there. also bandcamp you can sell your rock and stream it pretty handy. safari actually fires them direct into itunes so i dont mind, but for working folk...

buffalo i gave those a road test the other night. sorta psychy or something. not my thing but thanks for posting it.

coast to coast i really enjoyed that compostion.

thanks! I'm just setting up a soundcloud account now. Seems a pretty cool set up alright. I'd seen it on some other musicians websites but didn't know what it was.

http://soundcloud.com/lamonti/ive-made-a-huge-mistake

Bandcamp need to get some networking elements going. The pages just hang there with no links to anything on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back