Thumped Kru Choonz. (1 Viewer)

New Stoat tune out today

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

On Bobs Joint last night

@moose Come on Wild Rocket your songs are too long! It ruins the efficiency of a cash grab playlist.

You should do what Marillion do, they split their long songs into parts. so a song that is 15 minutes long is actually worth 3 or 4 plays. More streaming dollaz.

Haha there's usually one shorter one, well that's when 5 mins is short for us. There's a couple on Geomagnetic Hallucinations.

I updated this to favour songs rather than shortness. I actually listened to it and The Middle Ages song was way better than everything else. I didn't think it was fair to my homies.

A gas song I wrote and recorded the other day in a couple of hours.

Shit, it just occurred to me that some might think this song was aimed at them! It's not!

I went to my notes app to see if id jotted down anything that I might shout over the riff. That line has been there for ages.

Shit, it just occurred to me that some might think this song was aimed at them! It's not!

I went to my notes app to see if id jotted down anything that I might shout over the riff. That line has been there for ages.
thats good shit

I updated this to favour songs rather than shortness. I actually listened to it and The Middle Ages song was way better than everything else. I didn't think it was fair to my homies.

I listen to this playlist a lot on random so I'm adding to it all the time. I'm trying to broaden it out which is very interesting.

My criteria is that it should be Irish, on apple music and I like it. Interestingly this eliminates a lot of Irish bands that I listen to the the first time as research.

Unfortunately it eliminates a lot of stuff I do like that isn't on that platform (eg Gaz's many forms).

I've also ditched my one-song-per-artist and preferably active bands rules.

When I listen to this on random three things come to mind:
- 99% of Irish drummers overplay
- Glimmermen are better than almost everyone
- the Joan Of Arse song may be the best Irish "indie rock" song ever

My brother was asking me yesterday to put my stuff on the streaming. I doubt its gonna happen

Me and the lads did a live acoustic session for Near FM a few weeks back. It was good fun. We’ve put the 3 tracks up on Bandcamp and we’ll be putting them on the streaming things later in the week

Spotify pre-save link

Sweet! I had the little origin combo but sent it back didnt sound great. I wondered about the heads

Here's that piece of shit I mentioned in the "how to labels make money" thread. Turned out good enough to still warrant more work, finish the structure etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back