Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krystal

Since 2000
in the spirit of Freecycle I'm gonna make this a sticky and base it on the Freecycle rules - so, offer something in decent working nick which you no longer need / want but which someone else will use (so no freecycling of broken crap). Money is not to be asked for or offered. You can't freecycle yourself or anyone else either. Be realistic about how you're going to actually get an item you've said you'll take - as it's going to be free, perhaps you can arrange the transport to collect it etc.

So, anyone got anything they're not using which they'd like to go to a good home?

we just gave away a big desk and an exercise machine to charity about an hour ago.

perfect timing, eh?

pete said:
we just gave away a big desk and an exercise machine to charity about an hour ago.

perfect timing, eh?

yeah I just freecycled a chrome clothes rail thingy and then thought we could try it here too. Perhaps I should have done this in the small ads forum? But it'll probably get more use here.

yeah but it's kind of crap - and thumped has way more members too. and I like the idea of freecycling to someone I know / might know / could know.

I have 2 pairs of unworn shoes that I will gladly give anyone if they want them? They don't fit me like. Nothing wrong with them or nuttin.

edit: and both are nice - one pair of towering pale green satin sandals with a slight platform and the other a pair of red patent and metallic slingbacks which won't stay on my feet. I can post pictures if anyones keen.

the red ones are a 6 (I'm a 6 like) and the green ones are a 5 but a big 5 and therefore fit a 6. But I have wide feet and the vamp on them is tight, thus leading to a chinese foot binding type experience so they've never been worn out of the house. The red ones have been worn once and I got so fed up with hoicking the slingback up that I threw them in the back of the wardrobe in disgust. I think I have weird feet though, nothing stays on them unless it is firmly buckled.

kirstie said:
yeah but it's kind of crap - and thumped has way more members too. and I like the idea of freecycling to someone I know / might know / could know.

I have 2 pairs of unworn shoes that I will gladly give anyone if they want them? They don't fit me like. Nothing wrong with them or nuttin.

edit: and both are nice - one pair of towering pale green satin sandals with a slight platform and the other a pair of red patent and metallic slingbacks which won't stay on my feet. I can post pictures if anyones keen.

the red ones sound lovely, i'm going through a bit of a red phase at the moment.
do you have a picture ?
this is a great idea by the way :)

I have a Sharp hi-fi - 3 CD changer, radio and 2 cassette. Perfect working order, I have all my music converted to Mp3 now so it's taking up room.

Collection from Harold's Cross.

For gardeners;

Anyone want about 7 black bags full of woodchips for the garden?

You'd need to collect them from Leixlip

Catwoman said:
I have a Sharp hi-fi - 3 CD changer, radio and 2 cassette. Perfect working order, I have all my music converted to Mp3 now so it's taking up room.

Collection from Harold's Cross.

Hmm - I reckon we could do with a cd player in the sitting room - and I live in harolds X.

I reckon I'll be having that :)

I'll take one and post it up later
coraline said:
the red ones sound lovely, i'm going through a bit of a red phase at the moment.
do you have a picture ?
this is a great idea by the way :)

c0De_n1NjA said:
i'm not going to finish this bagel... anyone want the rest of it?

whats on this bagel? Is it cruelty free? and are you cootie free?

there is a girl that i work with that sells vintage shoes as a side job. She has hundreds of pairs. When she bought her first wholesale batch one of the shipments was a couple of hundred of the same 80's boot, all left foot - or maybe it's right. she is looking for someone to take these off her - probably some aaaaart student. any takers?

*serious request

c0De_n1NjA said:
fight you for it.

I want to see you both, bare chested and oiled, wrassling on my street at 8pm tonight. Winner gets the hi-fi*.

*It has actually been promised to Wavioli, but sure, have a wrassle anyhoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back