Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Videologic zxr 500 - 5.1 what have you. A few years old but working perfectly.

gesamt2.jpg

It's hasn't been cycled in several years and has been outside (under a tarp) all winter. Needs oil on the chain and possibly new inner tubes. Brakes should be ok. You wouldn't be able to cycle it home, but you probably would be able to walk it over to the Artane bike man. Saturday's grand for me if you can nail down, say, a two hour window during the day you'd be able to knock over. :)

Would anyone have a 35mm camera? I've got dozens of rolls of film lying around I'd like to use. I could even give it back in a few months.

It's hasn't been cycled in several years and has been outside (under a tarp) all winter. Needs oil on the chain and possibly new inner tubes. Brakes should be ok. You wouldn't be able to cycle it home, but you probably would be able to walk it over to the Artane bike man. Saturday's grand for me if you can nail down, say, a two hour window during the day you'd be able to knock over. :)

sounds good. what about say midday? ive band practice at one near north strand so ill give myself an hour to roll it down to there. does that suit you?

Came across this earlier.[video=youtube_share;AQa3kUJPEko]http://youtu.be/AQa3kUJPEko[/video]

F.Fred Palakon for PREZ!

Thanks F.Fred!Sounds awesome!

This is gonna come in SOOO handy for me to make sure my mixes translate to peoples home listening set ups!

YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back