Thumped Freecycle (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have about 40 used jiffy padded envelopes, 8"W X 7"L. Ideal for posting CDs. A label has been removed from the front & you'd need to tape it to close at the back. Apart from that perfectly reusable.

Fender Korean Squire Jazz Bass. The axe need a good bit of work I'd say. Got it in a Storage War type auction. The body is separated from the neck. Needs a new fret board and frets. Might be cheaper just to buy a new neck. The fretboard looks like it's been varnished and 'squared off frets' have been installed. The electronics could be fine? I'm keeping the case.

And, HMD; still have the brewing stuff for you. Getting into town has proven more difficult than I had anticipated. Will get it to you, buh.

I am yeah as you now know. Gonna fix it up for someone who's been looking for an entry bass.

Epson CX3200 all in one printer/scanner. No ink. Scans 300dpi. Any use to anyone?

Yeah I'll take that off ya. Really need a printer of some sort.

Grand so. Will PM. In all honesty with the price of ink you might be better off buying a new one though!

is.aspx

colour canon 51. bought by mistake. package opened but cartridge pretty much untouched.
will even pay the couple of euro for P&P!

Sofa. You would have to collect from Rialto. Reasonably good nick but could do with a clean. Bought in Habitat about 10 years ago. Blue. 2-3 sweater. Can post photos if anyone is interested ...

Graphics Card - Radeon HD 5450. It was at the cheaper end of the range of these silent ones. Its pretty much unused, i took it out of the box to discover it doesn't fit in my computer.

It's in dublin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back