THUMPED FAN FICTION (1 Viewer)

I is john's divine face was whiter than bone with an almost undefineable smirk breaking the smooth whiter than porcelein skin. It was perfect. His skin was whiter than snow on stone on a frosty winter morning.

'I can handle it' he posted through clenched teeth. 'i'm playing the part of edward and your clumsiness is in stark contrast to my fluid movements.

Being the internet no one could tell any better

he was so perfectly perfect that it almost perfect my beautiful perfect, said flawed but perfect but clumsy perfect beautiful heroine bella swan. 'i am crap but also perfect', she sighed perfectly. 'rar i'm totally a vampire an all' said edward in perfect tones. 'that's hot' glared bella. it was perfect.

in some obscured region of his desk, a frail wasting arm hovered over a small device with the patience of a dog who guards his masters grave. in comparison to the over-developed muscles in his right hand, which had grafted night and day refreshing pages for more then a decade, his left arm could have been the arm of a ghost, if it didn't still have some faint but perceivable glimmer of translucent life. its fore finger extended like a twig into the snow, hovering night and day over a the red ban user button. one would wonder if he wanted to use it, would there even be enough strength in that finger to depress it, and would the mechanism even still work if he did.

ANN POST, YOU ARE A GENIUS

This thread bothers me.

That said:
http://prillalar.com/drabbles/

The Adventure Of The Cock

Bill and Bill were out for a Dakota Fanningesque Valentine's walk on a cock. As they went, Bill rested his hand on Bill's Arse. It was the most romantic walk ever. But even though the day was so Cocktagonic, Bill was filled with cock dread.

"Do you suppose it's Cock tickling enducing here?" he asked cuntily.

"You cocktastic silly," Bill said, tickling Bill with his Cock. "It's completely coockgasmic."

Just then, a cocky cock leapt out from behind a Cock and plough Bill in the Cock. "Aaargh!" Bill screamed.

Things looked cockish. But Bill, although he was cockier, knew he had to save his love. He grabbed a Cock and, like a cock glistening in the sunlight demanding more cocks to flow towards it like salmon heading up stream in a desperate attempt to achieve the nirvana of cock., beat the cock cockarifically until it ran off. "That will teach you to shove innocent people."

Then he clasped Bill close. Bill was bleeding cockalishishly. "My darling," Bill said, and pressed his lips to Bill's Mickey.

"I love you," Bill said cockily, and expired in Bill's arms.

Bill never loved again.

That website produces high art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back