Thumped Executive Summary (1 Viewer)

ITalkShite

Website
Visit site
Pete,

Quick proposal to synthesize mission-critical infrastructures and empower Thumped stakeholders with streamlined cross-media functionalities.

Actionable result: A Thumped Executive Summary

Strategic convergence mindshare: so many of the Thumped extended network here have busy lifestyles, going forward. I propose a daily 500-word summary, with text alerts for empowering real-time niches to orchestrate scalable infomediaries. And Code Ninja agrees with me.

Regards,

ITalkShite

que?

0103fawl.jpg

I just had to mop up blood with Ashburtons latest equity basis efficieny readouts.

Hard luck to you. I've been downing week old coffees in the sit down room with Fitzgerald for the last 8 hours waiting for news on Havermeyer's stock projections for the next 12 weeks - and if they turn the way Johnson predicted, me and old man Fitz will be on a one way ticket to the cemetery. So to hell with the Ashburton readouts, friend. I'm in deep water and the sharks are knashing at my heels.

Pete,

Quick proposal to synthesize mission-critical infrastructures and empower Thumped stakeholders with streamlined cross-media functionalities.

Actionable result: A Thumped Executive Summary

Strategic convergence mindshare: so many of the Thumped extended network here have busy lifestyles, going forward. I propose a daily 500-word summary, with text alerts for empowering real-time niches to orchestrate scalable infomediaries. And Code Ninja agrees with me.

Regards,

ITalkShite
wow. if ever there were a more appropriate screen name....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back