thumped.com privacy policy - a first draft (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
think 'they' have my address, and i've never gotten anything but the pre-warned occasional info mails. if it doesnt change that then its grand by me.

that's the thing - nothing's going to change. this is just an attempt to put it in writing.

it's really because of things like this

Announcing Woopra’s New Webcam Enablement Feature

“Woopra already provides the most robust, feature rich and easy to use Web analytics available. Today we extend our market lead by integrating our latest patent-pending technology to give Webmasters more information about their visitors than ever before.” Combined with Woopra’s unique abilities to display individual Web site visitors in real time and track them by name, this new technology levels the playing field by enabling companies and individuals alike to gain unprecedented visibility into user demographics and preferences.
According to John P., iFusion Labs CEO, “Governments have been using this technology for over a decade. What we’ve done is simply made it available to the general public.”
http://v.wordpress.com/PDi9gRUN

Net Worth : $17498.1
Last updated Today
Daily Pageview : 7324
Daily Ads Revenue : $23.97

hahahaaaaaa

so wrong

Today's Earnings: $0.14

DanYeagerInternet_Money_Explosion_Book_Cover.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back