Thumped christmas party? (1 Viewer)

This is a terrible idea. I mean, I'll be there, but will be too busy talking to all the pricks I know from 20 years ago to talk to any of you pricks. But fine.

What happens at this..do you turn up and introduce yourself by your Thumped moniker?

"Hi, I'm FairFuks..I post the odd time there and how was your week?"

Imagine, people from the Internet meeting up in real life. What could they talk about? I mean, we haven't been having conversations with each other for years or anything.

So January...?

I miss seeing people that are not all closely related to each other.
Also there probably won't be any Wagon Wheel.

Imagine, people from the Internet meeting up in real life. What could they talk about? I mean, we haven't been having conversations with each other for years or anything.
I saw you at Low last night but you were in a different aisle filing out after the show. Was gonna go say hello but then I met this other lad I know and ended up talking to him instead. Soz.

I saw you at Low last night but you were in a different aisle filing out after the show. Was gonna go say hello but then I met this other lad I know and ended up talking to him instead. Soz.
I saw you before it started but you were the other side of the building. I was rushing out anyway so I would have been a bit of a cunt in brushing you off and running. All the Christmas spirit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back