Thumped Christmas Party 2014 (1 Viewer)

Ha, oh no I'm not falling for that again. I thought it was a bit of an undeserved bollocking personally. I had at least bought their fucking album and given it somewhat of a chance.
Fuck sake man spill the beans. They're probably shite anyway.

A certain person on this board reviewed my band live during our set once. So we'd finish a song and be met with immediate criticism like -

"The first song was good, bit Sonic Youthy, but what was that last one about ? Bit shit like."

Or

"Are you tuning again ? Fuck sake!!!"

I did the honourable thing and took it out on someone else entirely, so when Hands Up asked if it sounded alright I retorted -

"No, Write better songs"

This board is basically heckling bands in binary.

Oh alright, it was Scientific Bong (I liked the flipside Gary before you say anything)!

Another howler was asking HMD if his username stood for His Master's Cock and proceeding to refer to him "by his full title" thereafter.

Pretty sure I've been similarly unbearable with Lili Marlene on at least one occasion.

Oh alright, it was Scientific Bong (I liked the flipside Gary before you say anything)!

Another howler was asking HMD if his username stood for His Master's Cock and proceeding to refer to him "by his full title" thereafter.

Pretty sure I've been similarly unbearable with Lili Marlene on at least one occasion.

You should definitely go to this.

I sang Ballroom Blitz at karaoke a while back. Entertaining results as I tried to sing the, eh, "excited" parts.

Ha, oh no I'm not falling for that again. I thought it was a bit of an undeserved bollocking personally. I had at least bought their fucking album and given it somewhat of a chance.
PAH. If people can't take criticism, be it considered and thought out or a brick covered in shit flung from the darkest recesses of the venue, then don't make art. You can't berate someone for having an opinion. Name and shame these fucking oafs.

It wasn't me, was it?

Need @mr pharmacist!!!!1 back for this tbh

and either @classic seanc or regular @seanc

TBH, i don't think i could deal with the FOMO on this buzz so LET'S 'AVE IT.

article-2439900-184DC89600000578-868_634x945.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back