Thumped album club (1 Viewer)

Kayne West....I dunno. I find him kind of interesting more for his odd behaviour than anything else.(see also, Donald Trump) is it all an act for attention? Is it tons of cocaine?, or some undiagnosed personality disorder, aspergers, possibly. I did listen to a bit of that Pablo album & was impressed with the sounds used. Not your typical hip hop sound pallette. But tbh, I don't care about listening to rappers. Its not for me.

Last edited:
Kayne West....I dunno. I find him kind of interesting more for his odd behaviour than anything else.(see also, Donald Trump) is it all an act for attention? Is it tons of cocaine?, or some undiagnosed personality disorder, aspergers, possibly. I did listen to a bit of that Pablo album & was impressed with the sounds used. Not your typical hip hop sound pallette. But tbh, I don't care about listening to rappers. Its not for me.
There's an argument that he went insane after his mother died during an operation paid for by him and neither him nor his music have ever recovered.

I think we need a new album selection strategy going forward. I propose that a list of interested parties be compiled and that one name is drawn at random each week. That person can then select the next album. We won't have to be thinking up big lists and shit then, and the selections are likely to be picked on a whim and be more interesting.

I think we need a new album selection strategy going forward. I propose that a list of interested parties be compiled and that one name is drawn at random each week. That person can then select the next album. We won't have to be thinking up big lists and shit then, and the selections are likely to be picked on a whim and be more interesting.

Time to shine, @Supporters

Sign me up! This approach could get pure daft though, I feel compelled to point out, and might not work if people start picking stuff that's too obscure or too mainstream or too genre-specific (I, for example, am fairly unlikely to listen to any metal album more than once)

Sign me up! This approach could get pure daft though, I feel compelled to point out, and might not work if people start picking stuff that's too obscure or too mainstream or too genre-specific (I, for example, am fairly unlikely to listen to any metal album more than once)
Isn’t the whole point of this to listen to stuff you normally wouldn’t?

I see nuketerrorist mentioned the Red Krayola in the Velvet Underground album club thread...

Very much an albums band...

hint hint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back