Thumped album club (1 Viewer)

@pete @admin

I was hoping to suggest 'phantom power' by the tragically hip for this season - considering Gord Downie, the lead singer just died, would it be a possibility?

Also, its not on european streaming sites so the extra minor crimes people might have to commit to hear it could be an obstacle

The youtube version isn't the record the last time i looked.

@pete @admin

I was hoping to suggest 'phantom power' by the tragically hip for this season - considering Gord Downie, the lead singer just died, would it be a possibility?

Also, its not on european streaming sites so the extra minor crimes people might have to commit to hear it could be an obstacle

The youtube version isn't the record the last time i looked.

We could just do Phantom Power by Super Furry Animals instead

I only heard Goldigga for the first time recently and now it's my favourite tune ever!
One of the young mams at the school was saying that College Dropout is the best album in the world, so I might give it a listen.

Fucking Hell Diddles. How could you possibly not have heard Gold Digger before? Kudos!

I struggle with Kanye, some is the best stuff I have ever heard and others i'm rolling my eyes at him - yes you're self aware I get it, I don't care about it if you have nothing else to say though.

Fucking Hell Diddles. How could you possibly not have heard Gold Digger before? Kudos!

I struggle with Kanye, some is the best stuff I have ever heard and others i'm rolling my eyes at him - yes you're self aware I get it, I don't care about it if you have nothing else to say though.

I have never heard Goldigger.
And I still have no intentions of

Last edited:
I've a pre-loaded rant ready to go on the one I've listened to, but will listen to another in the next 48 hours for the craic if you'd one in mind.
Most people seem in agreement that his first 3 albums are good. Everything after that starts to get contentious.

I listened to the pablo one twice, loved it first time, second time not so much. If it has to be Kanye I suggest we do that one since it's recent (and I'll only have to listen to it once more).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back