Thread for upcoming reissues of interest (2 Viewers)

also

THIN LIZZY
‘LIFE LIVE’
40 th ANNIVERSARY EDITION

FEATURING GARY MOORE, BRIAN ROBERTSON, SNOWY WHITE & ERIC BELL

RELEASED 20 th JANUARY 2023

AVAILABLE FOR PRE-ORDER NOW

THIN LIZZY’s LIFE LIVE was initially released in the Autumn of 1983 and was the band’s final album,

recorded on their farewell tour earlier that year.

Thin Lizzy’s leader Phil Lynott had felt it was time to disband the group after the ‘Thunder And
Lightning’ tour, and to mark the occasion, he gathered together former Thin Lizzy guitarists Eric
Bell (1969-73), Brian Robertson (1974-78) and Gary Moore (1974, 1977 and 1978-79) who joined

the band on stage at Hammersmith Odeon.

During the performance of the Lizzy classic "The Rocker", all of the guitarists played
simultaneously along with John Sykes & Scott Gorham, making a total of eight members on stage
performing. Former guitarist Snowy White (1980-1982) also appears on the album on three tracks,
"Renegade", "Hollywood", and "Killer On The Loose", which were recorded in 1981.
This 40 th anniversary version has been remastered from the best sources available.

THIN LIZZY LIFE LIVE 40 th ANNIVERSARY

Disc One
Thunder & Lightning
Waiting For an Alibi
Jailbreak
Baby Please Don't Go
Holy War
Renegade (ft Snowy White)

Hollywood (Down on Your Luck) (ft Snowy White)

Got To Give It Up
Angel Of Death
Are You Ready?
Disc Two
The Boys Are Back in Town
Cold Sweat
Don't Believe a Word
Killer On the Loose (ft Snowy White)
The Sun Goes Down
Emerald (ft Brian Robertson)
Black Rose (ft Gary Moore)
Still In Love with You

The Rocker (ft Eric Bell, Brian Robertson & Gary Moore)

THIN LIZZY
‘LIFE LIVE’
40 th ANNIVERSARY EDITION
RELEASED 20 th JANUARY 2023

It's a shame it's a bit shit

A reissue that was cancelled 15 odd years ago but seems like the right thread.

Just came across these Adam & the Ants demos that were posted last year @GARYXKNIFEDX have you heard these? Pretty crystal clear versions of some of the old demos that have been knocking about forever, you can see what the artwork for the set was gonna be and all. Bunch of them on his channel

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And a few HD versions of stuff that was only available in 2007 Youtube quality

A reissue that was cancelled 15 odd years ago but seems like the right thread.

Just came across these Adam & the Ants demos that were posted last year @GARYXKNIFEDX have you heard these? Pretty crystal clear versions of some of the old demos that have been knocking about forever, you can see what the artwork for the set was gonna be and all. Bunch of them on his channel

And a few HD versions of stuff that was only available in 2007 Youtube quality

Funny,there's been a lot of Adam and the Ants stuff popping up for me on YouTube recently,but never that. That's definitely the best quality I've heard those songs,not sure I've heard those versions though. I have a bunch of bootlegs of demos but a they are often labed wrong etc so it's impossible to keep up.

Would buy that in a heartbeat if it ever did get released.

Martin Rev album from 2003 reissued on cd and vinyl by Bureau B.

Worth keeping tabs on these Bureau B chaps... seem to reissue a lot of kosmiche, krautrock etc stuff as well as new-fangled electronic fare.

Martin Rev album from 2003 reissued on cd and vinyl by Bureau B.

Worth keeping tabs on these Bureau B chaps... seem to reissue a lot of kosmiche, krautrock etc stuff as well as new-fangled electronic fare.

I used to get sent promos of all their releases, it was hard to keep up. Some amazing stuff. Some dreck too.

Symposium reformed and are playing some gigs and releasing a best of and their stuff is finally on streaming. Honestly not sure how to feel about it but hey, 1997 forever

Symposium

Farewell to Twilight still absolutely rules, Bury You is still the whiniest bit of self-pity I've ever heard. In retrospect I guess they were inventing a particularly British form of Emo that never really went anywhere.
JESUS CHRIST

On Pitchfork no less

How Hagop Tchaparian Went From Pop-Punk Star to A-List Tour Manager to Globe-Trotting Electronic Musician

I did not peg this year as the year of Symposium

None more black.

interesting drone music from the last 60 years. side 1:

None more black.

Despite the horrendous shipping, I just had to buy it. Still about €500 cheaper than trying to get an original.

Despite the horrendous shipping, I just had to buy it. Still about €500 cheaper than trying to get an original.
€38.90 delivered for black vinyl via Soundohm, where they also have the Trio For Strings 4LP for €280.

€38.90 delivered for black vinyl via Soundohm, where they also have the Trio For Strings 4LP for €280.

Oh wow, didn’t know a release for Trio existed. Spicy money though, will have to pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back