Thread for upcoming reissues of interest (1 Viewer)

The vinyl or CD?
I was watching an unboxing video of the full fat version. €300.
Oh, CD (and, like, Spotify). I'm not into vinyl reissues - listening to unreleased tracks and demos on vinyl always seems crazy to me. I have a copy of the album on vinylS as it is already. Also, the cost.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

85% of the Japanese hardcore records I have from the 80's are bootlegs.
it has always perplexed me that no one licensed more of that era for release in
the USA or Europe. there has to be a reason as to why not ??

e.g. the Gauze records Prank released from 1996 onwards sold huge amounts.

I have several boots of GISM inc. a vinyl boot of Detestation but I will definitely get this.
reissues are the one thing Relapse has done well in the last 20 years.

DELUXE 40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITIONS OF
ACE OF SPADES
OUT TODAY!

ACE OF SPADES
VIRTUAL EXHIBITION LAUNCHES ONLINE
VISIT THE EXHIBIT HERE

Forty years ago the inimitable Motörhead line up of the three amigos; Lemmy, Fast Eddie and Philthy created one of those magical moments in time with the seminal Ace Of Spades album. As the 40th anniversary celebrations of this slab of rock history continue, Motörhead are launching a virtual Ace Of Spades online exhibition of exclusive photos and memorabilia from the era. All loyal Motörfans from all over the world are welcome and can enjoy it from the comfort of their own homes during these global pandemic times.

As well as the deluxe boxset, triple LP and double CD and digital boxset, 40th anniversary editions of Ace Of Spades that are out today, it’s now available in 360 Reality Audio, a new immersive music experience utilizing Sony’s spatial audio technology. Put on your headphones on to experience the song in a totally new way on Tidal, Deezer and Amazon Music HD. Watch the full video and get your 3-month free trial promo code at Music.com upon registration. https://cutt.ly/music_com_Motorhead

Finally, if you’ve not yet listened to the new official, Ace Of Spades podcast series; The Motörcast make sure you subscribe to all the episodes on your favourite podcast platform here - https://motorhead.lnk.to/MotorcastPR. There’s two episodes live right now, with more to come every two weeks.
ORDER ACE OF SPADES 40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITIONS HERE :
https://motorhead.lnk.to/AOS40PR
ompaG-zXyWSzt2CUhnnUgzeK7SCC_lTHQs80gS7r52TSyuEL2JghB6ckxZpbdVLTa3bCnlwfxFdEpN7W5e_ELYeeoIFNfWymSPiofSNq4DrqUu7svH1bhgUPoI7CbcVfPe9uTsYpRqgb3DgvVVvtC5E0Bn_42a4=s0-d-e1-ft
Be sure to visit www.iMotorhead.com for news and updates!

Paging @Cornu Ammonis:
I rated it winner but I probably won’t buy it as Infinite Fog have been dodgy as fuck in not paying the royalties on to Balance’s family and to the living members of Coil on various recordings. Plus it looks like the “unreleased” bonus tracks are lifted from the reissue CDs that I helped put out a few years ago. Will survive with the original Torso CD for another 15 years I guess!

I rated it winner but I probably won’t buy it as Infinite Fog have been dodgy as fuck in not paying the royalties on to Balance’s family and to the living members of Coil on various recordings. Plus it looks like the “unreleased” bonus tracks are lifted from the reissue CDs that I helped put out a few years ago. Will survive with the original Torso CD for another 15 years I guess!
Nice one, I thought that you'd be well up on the source material alright. That's shit that they're not paying the proper royalties. Will steer clear so!

This might be interesting. If easy listening can be interesting

Focussing on the recent resurgence of interest in exotica, space age bachelor pad music and the weird side of easy listening.

• Both variations of the exotica genre as dug by much loved record collectors The Cramps’ Lux And Ivy.

one for ambient heads. From 2008. I bought this off Chalk on discogs a year or two ago, but I didn't realise it was him I bought it off.

Whilst I'm here...

These two Don Cherry records will be dropping in June. On vinyl. I'd imagine a snappy sellout. Wonder how much the label will press?

Ok, one more. May appeal to some here:

First time on vinyl apparently. Weasel Walter is worth following on social media - proper snotnose elitist who puts up some good recommendations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back