Thread for upcoming reissues of interest (1 Viewer)

prefuse

The vinyl or CD?
I was watching an unboxing video of the full fat version. €300.

Lili Marlene

Trying not to have a bad day
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
The vinyl or CD?
I was watching an unboxing video of the full fat version. €300.
Oh, CD (and, like, Spotify). I'm not into vinyl reissues - listening to unreleased tracks and demos on vinyl always seems crazy to me. I have a copy of the album on vinylS as it is already. Also, the cost.

nuke terrorist

Supporter
85% of the Japanese hardcore records I have from the 80's are bootlegs.
it has always perplexed me that no one licensed more of that era for release in
the USA or Europe. there has to be a reason as to why not ??

e.g. the Gauze records Prank released from 1996 onwards sold huge amounts.

I have several boots of GISM inc. a vinyl boot of Detestation but I will definitely get this.
reissues are the one thing Relapse has done well in the last 20 years.

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Website
thumped.com
DELUXE 40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITIONS OF
ACE OF SPADES
OUT TODAY!

ACE OF SPADES
VIRTUAL EXHIBITION LAUNCHES ONLINE
VISIT THE EXHIBIT HERE

Forty years ago the inimitable Motörhead line up of the three amigos; Lemmy, Fast Eddie and Philthy created one of those magical moments in time with the seminal Ace Of Spades album. As the 40th anniversary celebrations of this slab of rock history continue, Motörhead are launching a virtual Ace Of Spades online exhibition of exclusive photos and memorabilia from the era. All loyal Motörfans from all over the world are welcome and can enjoy it from the comfort of their own homes during these global pandemic times.

As well as the deluxe boxset, triple LP and double CD and digital boxset, 40th anniversary editions of Ace Of Spades that are out today, it’s now available in 360 Reality Audio, a new immersive music experience utilizing Sony’s spatial audio technology. Put on your headphones on to experience the song in a totally new way on Tidal, Deezer and Amazon Music HD. Watch the full video and get your 3-month free trial promo code at Music.com upon registration. https://cutt.ly/music_com_Motorhead

Finally, if you’ve not yet listened to the new official, Ace Of Spades podcast series; The Motörcast make sure you subscribe to all the episodes on your favourite podcast platform here - https://motorhead.lnk.to/MotorcastPR. There’s two episodes live right now, with more to come every two weeks.
ORDER ACE OF SPADES 40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITIONS HERE :
https://motorhead.lnk.to/AOS40PR
Be sure to visit www.iMotorhead.com for news and updates!

Users who are viewing this thread

We're listening to...

• Hatchback
    Hatchback
    Cochise
    Hatchback

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads