Thread for upcoming cancelled gigs (1 Viewer)

chewing on tinfoil rescheduled from good friday to june 26, not gonna be happening then either, "experts" predicting no gigs till autumn 2021 ffs...

heard no word about the Nick Mason gig at the end of the month. Checked it on the ticketbastard site and it says tickets remain valid for a refixed date, to be announced. When the fuck is that gonna happen...

heard no word about the Nick Mason gig at the end of the month. Checked it on the ticketbastard site and it says tickets remain valid for a refixed date, to be announced. When the fuck is that gonna happen...

I was meant to go see that crowd Confidence Man the weekend after next and it's been rescheduled for the end of September. They seem to be moving a lot of gigs to then

Disaster_Area_Hitchhikers_Guide_to_the_Galaxy2.jpg

had a ticket for Angel Olsen in vicar st, I won't make the rescheduled date in September. any of ye know what's the story getting a refund/returning the ticket for an Aikens show?

had a ticket for Angel Olsen in vicar st, I won't make the rescheduled date in September. any of ye know what's the story getting a refund/returning the ticket for an Aikens show?

As far as I know, you're entitled to a refund if the show is rescheduled and the new date doesn't suit. I got a refund about 2 years ago when Flight of the Conchords had to reschedule because of this.
Having said that, I'm also looking for a refund on a gig that's been moved to September and still haven't got a reply back

I had the same issue with the same event (more too many things rescheduled to the same time and travelling is tiring)

You have to contact ticketmaster. Submit a request – Ticketmaster Help
After 5 days I got a form response saying
We' busy. Check this list to see rescheduled event status. Hope this answers it

Then I replied to that above the line with

Hi,
This event angel olsen in vicar Street has been rescheduled.

I was wondering if I could get a refund as I am unable to make the rescheduled event

I got a response 5 days later to say ithe refund was processed

I had the same issue with the same event (more too many things rescheduled to the same time and travelling is tiring)

You have to contact ticketmaster. Submit a request – Ticketmaster Help
After 5 days I got a form response saying
We' busy. Check this list to see rescheduled event status. Hope this answers it

Then I replied to that above the line with

Hi,
This event angel olsen in vicar Street has been rescheduled.

I was wondering if I could get a refund as I am unable to make the rescheduled event

I got a response 5 days later to say ithe refund was processed
thanks a million

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back