Thread for stating the flaming obvious (1 Viewer)

That's Palace fucked, so. Shame, I've a soft spot for Chrystal Palace. There's always been something enduring chaotic about the, Pulis did a remarkable job last year. Manager of the year stuff. They we're ready to be pronounced dead when he arrived. And some of the games I saw them play, Chelsea and Liverpool esp. it wasn't trogball. Pulis for England.
They destroyed us at Goodison as well but jesus it was tough to watch.

I'm going to pop down to Palace this season now that he's gone. Anyone want to join me ? You can sleep on my couch I only live two stops away on the train.

Football can be fucking cruel

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'd never seen this before it was posted here Chelsea’s 25-pass move and 20 of football's greatest team goals - footytube
I know nothing about the context but imagine it being the last minute of a cup final at 1-1 or something. I don't think I'd make it back from this. Unless my team was the one that scored then I'd probably never shut about it.

Man City look very very strong. Dzeko and Jovatic looked great together. I hope I never have to say again, Samir Nasri was excellent.

Edit: Also Carragher and Neville are great to watch. Especially when they're both obviously gutted.

Last edited:
Liverpool FC will not win the league
They could if they get a replacement for Gerrard and play 4-4-2 with a partner for Sturridge. He was great without Suarez at the start of last season, but then Suarez came back Sturridge got to go wherever he wanted and that's his game. Now he's going where he wants and it's not working. When Lambert came on and occupied Demichelis and Kompany they looked more dangerous.

Edit. Gerrard just hasn't got enough in him to get box to box so when Lucas doesn't play they look light in midfield. He was chasing shadows tonight after 30 minutes.

And by the way. In total Liverpool have been the better team than their opposition for in total maybe 30-40 minutes over two games and have 3 points.

We've been the better side for 80 minutes in both matches and have 2 points.

Over the course of a season Liverpool will push for the title, we won't. They're not that far off.

Americans will sue over anything.

BBC News - US 'soccer moms' sue Fifa over concussions

Question is though what do they want FIFA to do ?

I got concussions a few time, awful feeling. I also dislocated a hip, damaged a knee ligament, broke all my fingers and toes, tore my hamstring, and chipped all my front teeth do you reckon I have a case ?

If it goes to court I will be happy to appear as a character witness to say there's definitely something wrong with you

Meaningless friendly shellacking against a weakened mannschaft is not "revenge" for losing in the World Cup Final by any stretch of the imagination.

Asamoah Gyan didn't have his mate, the rapper Castro, ritualistically sacrificed to enhance his career. Obviously, right?

They'll struggle I'd say, I wouldn't exactly rate Poyet as one of the better PL managers and their squad is nothing particularly special, so I'd say they'll have a hard time for the rest of the season. Lucky for them the other teams near the bottom are also shite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back