Thread for Current pop songs you like (3 Viewers)

current-ish

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is some Tik Tok hit apparently, lots of ingredients in here, PLEASANT (even if Gus Haircut has to turn up)

This is some Tik Tok hit apparently, lots of ingredients in here, PLEASANT (even if Gus Haircut has to turn up)

All over todayfm for a while now. Unavoidable on there.

All over todayfm for a while now. Unavoidable on there.
lol the radio

Yeah i'm way out of touch when it comes to anything that is a "radio" hit these days. Has the Dua Lipa album been getting much mainstream push there?

Ohhh new Billy Eilish.

Like they jsut put the original one in a meat grinder and got this one instead - a little less 'weird', but still 95% the Benee, I mean Billie that we know and love.

Ohhh new Billy Eilish.

Like they jsut put the original one in a meat grinder and got this one instead - a little less 'weird', but still 95% the Benee, I mean Billie that we know and love.
Billie Eilish + vaguely disco bassline + late 90s lounge revival revival + that.modern.hip-hop. way. of. rapping. with.all the.stops.but singing.

Last edited:
Billie Eilish + vaguely disco bassline + late 90s lounge revival revival + that.modern.-hip-hop. way. of. rapping. with.all the.stops.but singing.

Kinda want to check bumble to see if its gotten that far yet.

RE: singing style. I find it very hard to deal with.

(everything being entirely literal) + (word. word. word. word. word. word.)

Eek, yer woman Benee looks like one of my friend's daughters.

Watching this makes me feel weird

God, they all look so amazing, and so impossibly young, I'm creeping myself out (they're in their 20s, it turns out, so phew)

The east is way ahead of the west fashion wise, there's a journalist I follow who spends a lot of time posting fashion Tik Toks from China and it's very much a glimpse into the future.

Not a big fan of that BlackPink song though, I suppose it's like a hyper-modern post-Max Martin production or something, too shiny for me.

The east is way ahead of the west fashion wise

It was probaby me overly trying to justify the movie but I kinda thought that 'once upon a time' tarrantino flick was kinda him writing about how essentially the world had moved on from america and there are a few layers of meta there. I'm not sure he is conciously doing it, could be more his subconcious driving it.

But yes anything i get exposed to from the east is blindingly futuristic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back