• Start date
  • Replies 74
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 6
NICE WAN MDR!

Its some buzz alright.

Surprised yis did'nt call him Saab.

Congrats big time.

Congratulations Ro and Sinead. Delighted to hear that everyone's doing well. You'll need all your strength over the next couple of months, and Ro, don't worry if you feel like a spare part at times, there'll be plenty of time in future.

Good morning.Hope this wednesday finds you all full of beans.

you know the way parents of newborns are always going on about lack of sleep? but dont newborns sleep all the time? can you sleep when they do?

(innocent question - when i asked my ma she laughed in my face)

ro - more pics of thomas please

Newborns don't always sleep all the time -- our first and third never seemed to sleep at all. But when it's your first, the mother can sleep during the day, yes, when the baby is asleep, to catch up. But your body isn't designed to sleep a bit here and a bit there and you don't get solid sleep, if you get any at all. Also, it's not much of a life, is it? I mean, for a few weeks it's all right, but after that you start to go a bit crazy. In addition, lots of women go back to work after a few months and then there's no option for catching up. And, if you've more than one, the older ones will be up during the day, so you can't sleep then.

But yeah, in spite of all this, it's still worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back