This "Spring starts in February" business (1 Viewer)

Tides have no direct relationship with the weather, just to the moon and sun's gravity, I just wanted to clarify that spring tides have nothing to do with spring the season which is what I thought you were suggesting earlier. There is a relationship between the weather and ocean currents/atmospheric pressure, you're right there.

this kind of mystical pseudoscience we can do without

Tides have no direct relationship with the weather, just to the moon and sun's gravity, I just wanted to clarify that spring tides have nothing to do with spring the season which is what I thought you were suggesting earlier. There is a relationship between the weather and ocean currents/atmospheric pressure, you're right there.

So how do you explain Spring Onions then, MISter scientist? I bought some last week..in February!

I like to use the fada in my name over here, provokes lots of interest from the Jerries. I used to never bother with it half the time back home, but now I always use it.
Makes me sound a bit exotic.

And not English.

Mostly importantly.

Scallions? How am I mean to crack a joke that plays on the title of this thread with that?

Ok...I bought some scallions....er...to season my salad

Phew didn't think I could pull it off but I reckon that might do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back