This "Spring starts in February" business (2 Viewers)

The sun is gorgeous today but the relentless cold is getting me down, I need a conservatory, or failing that, a holiday

I get ya but what has that got to do with the tides?

Oh and just in case you're wondering I have no problem with you calling Autumn fall.

I'm no scientist but isn't the weather here (or anywhere) based on atmospheric pressure and tides? Water currents? Maybe I'm using the wrong words.

If school taught me anything it's that all Irish weather (and indeed, most things Irish) is a direct result of the North Atlantic Drift.

That was a fucking GREAT post Ted.

Anyway,spring only means one thing to me.lemsips.

Or should that be a capital L Ann?

I'm no scientist but isn't the weather here (or anywhere) based on atmospheric pressure and tides? Water currents? Maybe I'm using the wrong words.

Tides have no direct relationship with the weather, just to the moon and sun's gravity, I just wanted to clarify that spring tides have nothing to do with spring the season which is what I thought you were suggesting earlier. There is a relationship between the weather and ocean currents/atmospheric pressure, you're right there.

Here c'mere ta me Carlow, How do you get the fada on letters? I can't figure it out to save me fucking life.

February is spring and there is no way November is autumn.

You can still drink bulmers outdoors in autumn, the fucking ads thought me that. Drinking Bulmers outdoors in November? what am I a lesbian who's life partner has changed the locks and burned my clothes?

Real Talk indeed.

ƒú¸˚혩*¥éß

Sweet there's all sorts of mad shit. ált fucking rules!!!!!

µ©¸©¸©ˇ˝µ˝µ©˝˘˛˜*˜ˇˇ≈∂¯∂ßá®®á®é®œ√é®ú¥√íúπ˛≤˜˛˜˘µ˘˛˛ˇƒ¸≈ƒ©

OH YEAH.

Me good computer cunt now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back