This should make GORILLAMUNCH very excited (1 Viewer)

At the moment it's only been announced for the arcade. Though I would be amazed if it didn't make it onto the consoles eventually.

Not that I really care, I've always sucked at beat 'em ups.

its out already in the asian arcades i think, and its pretty defo for ps3/360 in the summer

deadly, some proper footage!

i bet i'll be rubbish, being able to throttle yer mates is one thing
but open that shit up to random lads on the internet...god it'd
be more intimidating than the time they got sf2:championship
edition in the tallaght bowl and all the lads were hogging it big time

Don't think it is out to be honest, I'll have a check....

Edit: from a couple of weeks ago on EG:

Full disclosure: this hands-on preview appears with dinky PS3 and 360 icons next to it, but we haven't played those versions. In fact, Capcom refuses to confirm whether or not they even exist, despite admitting that it would be "pretty surprising" if Street Fighter IV failed to make the transition from arcade to home console.

At the end of our hour in Capcom's company, fighting round the world, we were told that the current code is only around 50-60 percent complete, and that a lot has yet to be revealed. We've already had hints of super-cancels (no idea either, if we're honest - apparently you cancel a special with a Super), but that's the least of it: our minders hinted at some properly interesting stuff lurking below the surface. We haven't seen our old friends the bosses yet, either, and our PR friend was adamant that "a lot" is still being tweaked, despite the game's very promising state. Look out for more on SF IV in the next few weeks, hopefully.

10/10 on EG. i hate beat em ups, and even I'm thinking about getting it.

the sexiest way to die

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've got the Hori EX2 and I've no complaints other than its a bit light, but for around 50 quid you can't go wrong. Plus most of the other sticks have an 8 button layout and I much prefer 6.

Fogo I might see if I can get a hori stick cheap in NY, if I find some (and I can fit two in my case!) do you want me to pick one up for you?

My copy of SFIV is on the way to me, only 43 euro delivered from shopto.

Actually what you should do is wait a couple of weeks until I remember that I hate beat em ups, then buy both the game and the stick from me for cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back