third date (1 Viewer)

thad wrongcock

Last night was my third date with the Latex Lizzie. I had the day off and spent it cleaning the house. Once Neighbours was over, I headed out to pick up my bicycle that I had left at the bike shop on Saturday. It was looking beautiful, clean and the ‘clicking’ that was coming from the axle was gone.

I later headed to xtravision to use my 2 free coupons from www.xtravision.ie. I had an account many years ago, but the dundrum branch swore I never returned legally blonde. So I haven’t been back in over 2 years. I applied for a brand new account with a new address, new credit card and same Driver’s License and -presto- a new account was created without mention of legally blonde. I guess my ass got purged from their system. I rented out Notting hill(highly recommended by the Lizzie) and Amelie (one of my favorites) and walked away with a bag of popcorn for free.

Lizzie came by around 8pm and we sat in to watch Amelie. It won due to it’s light-hearted nature. She enjoyed the movie and afterwards we kissed a bit and I made her some food and shared my Double-Chocolate Dipped Peanuts. There’s an unspoken agreement between us that we’re going to take things slow physically…and I like it. I’m sure things will eventually advance, but for now, slow is nice and welcome. She left around midnight and I walked her out in the pouring rain with one of my golf umbrellas. Nothing like good coverage for irish rains.

We both want to get together again tonight to watch the late late. I watch it for camera equipment and she enjoys the interviews. Thing is, I’m worried about the ‘too soon, too much’ rule. But she doesn’t seem to care much about such stuff. She just speaks her mind…which is refreshing. Whatcha think?

thad wrongcock said:
We both want to get together again tonight to watch the late late. I watch it for camera equipment ...

My cousin does the vision mixing for the Late Late.

follow the official Irish Farmers Association guidelines on dating as published in their 2004 document "Social Challenges facing the farming community in modern Ireland : from bachelor boy to matrimony"

first date - touching base
second date - first base
third date - second base
fourth date - touching the void
fifth date - free base

love.gif

P. Littbarski said:
follow the official Irish Farmers Association guidelines on dating as published in their 2004 document "Social Challenges facing the farming community in modern Ireland : from bachelor boy to matrimony"

second date - first base
third date - second base
fifth date - free base

Why did I think of my Da after reading that?

oh my god.

P. Littbarski said:

second date - first base
third date - second base
fifth date - free base

When do you jimmy the Denny?

I'm confused.

Could you explain this in sausages?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back