thinking of getting a Hot Rod Deluxe (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 112
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 4
Pics? Saw one on fb i think but i'd no idea what was happening.

the pics on facebook featured a head I'd made from a combo I've been modding for years and the 10'' cabinet I made below... I've modifed the back so the micro terror and associated cables fits in for easy storage and transport - its not connected to speaker...

upload_2017-11-21_20-40-3.png
upload_2017-11-21_20-40-31.png

I'm picking at a similar but less nice looking build at the minute, no idea when it'll come together but its for the whole home use dilemma too.

such is the curse of the modern man (with neighbors).

couldnt recommend the micro terror highly enough btw - was noodling away with it last night!

Need more deets Gaz, what happened the first Strat?
Well,the frets were pretty badly worn so rather than just get them levelled I decided to get em replaced and yer man put jumbo wire on and it was horrible and I wasnt into pouring more energy into it cos it was upsetting me badly so I just cut my losses and moved the fuck on.

I needed a guitar to play end of story

I think i might be going off the idea of a Boss multi fx..I basically just want a phaser i think

My guitar and amp sound bang on as they are

I got one of them Moose phase 90's for christmas. Its class. Clean and clear. Also an ABY. I dont know how I survived without using 2 amps for years, although I can never see me bringing 2 amps out for anything. just for my garage and craics.

I wish I could gig with two amps but it's just not been feasible. In the meantime I'm using blended signals/pedals and a high headroom clean amps.

I got a Boss Gt 001 for recording with..absolute class

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back