Things I should have known before now... (1 Viewer)

The Firefox resource manager lets you see what’s happening in chrome? Amazing.
That might not be Firefox you're seeing there.

You're probably just seeing some crosstalk with your wifi picking up the signals off your vaccine chip. It's something we've been trying to address for a while now. Pain in the ass tbh.

Many of Volkswagen's most famous models are named after winds.
The Golf refers to the Gulf Stream, Jetta is German for "jet stream," Passat means "trade wind," the Scirocco is named after Sirocco, a Mediterranean wind, and the Polo references polar winds.

The original title of the Wings song, band on the run was actually Band with the runs & was written about a bad dose of food poisoning they got while on tour.

denise crosby, who played tasha yar in the first season or two of STTNG, is bingy crosby's granddaughter. she was 19 when he died, but she never met him, cos her father sounds like he was a dick.

denise crosby, who played tasha yar in the first season or two of STTNG, is bingy crosby's granddaughter. she was 19 when he died, but she never met him, cos her father sounds like he was a dick.

I know little of Tasha Yar's dad but if he was a shitty father be learned it from Bing.

I know little of Tasha Yar's dad but if he was a shitty father be learned it from Bing.
Awful to learn this stuff from a search engine

#wakka

Seriously though, spot on. Famously a cunt of a father, the ol' Bing fella.

Crosby's will established a blind trust in which none of the sons received an inheritance until they reached the age of 65, intended by Crosby to keep them out of trouble.[118] They were instead receiving several thousand dollars per month from a trust left in 1952 by their mother, Dixie Lee. The trust, tied to high-performing oil stocks, folded in December 1989 following the 1980s oil glut.[119]

Lindsay Crosby died in 1989 at age 51, and Dennis Crosby died in 1991 at age 56, both by suicide from self-inflicted gunshot wounds. Gary Crosby died of lung cancer in 1995 at age 62, and Phillip Crosby died of a heart attack in 2004 at age 69.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back