Things I should have known before now... (2 Viewers)

The main satisfaction in buying grated cheese is that you don't feel like you're getting just one cheese for your money, you're getting thousands.
Hot Dog Face GIF

works for crisps too. a broken crisp is still a crisp, so if you sit on the packet you multiply the supply of crisps several-fold. win all round.

Used to get super high with this gorgeous girl from Beaumont and we'd melt cadbury's dairy milks and pour them into bags of tayto

Sit there giggling watching dumb shit on the telly and eating our choclatey crisps

Good times

I'd give a month off the end of my life for one night back on that couch

Used to get super high with this gorgeous girl from Beaumont and we'd melt cadbury's dairy milks and pour them into bags of tayto

Sit there giggling watching dumb shit on the telly and eating our choclatey crisps

Good times

I'd give a month off the end of my life for one night back on that couch
You were ahead of the curve

I've just realized that 'acting the mick' - a figure of speech I use regularly - is potentially a manifestation of my internalized colonial mindset - ie 'self hating paddy' syndrome, in that it incorporates a derogatory term for Irish people used by our colonial overlords.
discuss.

I've just realized that 'acting the mick' - a figure of speech I use regularly - is potentially a manifestation of my internalized colonial mindset - ie 'self hating paddy' syndrome, in that it incorporates a derogatory term for Irish people used by our colonial overlords.
discuss.
The phrase comes from "taking the mickey", so it wasn't originally at least, a slur against the Irish

I didn't realise he wrote this, or if I did I forgot all about it
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I tried to set up a fantasy football account, because I thought that'd be a laugh.

Turns out I have at least three gmail accounts. Thought I only had two. One must have been just borne of a mad frustration whenever I last bought a phone or something. Messy. A smarter man would make good use of this.

well, not that i *should* have known this, but the £25m tamara ecclestone diamonds case was cracked largely due to one of the robbers not being able to help himself from sending a dick pick to the hotel staff where they were staying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back