Things I should have known before now... (21 Viewers)

It all seems so out of character for him. It'd be like Lou Reed recording , I don't know..a thrash metal album or something

thatsthejoke.jpg

When texting, if you press space twice on your phone you get a full stop and a space. I'm imagining everyone else in the world knows this, but still. Revolutionary around here.

Remember when he lived in Dublin and ended up a captain on a kids TV game show?

No one does.

Oh Christ, was that one of those gack music panel shows? I have residual memories of that, or perhaps it was just a horrible dream...?

EDIT - of course, someone's stuck an episode up on Youtube

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When texting, if you press space twice on your phone you get a full stop and a space. I'm imagining everyone else in the world knows this, but still. Revolutionary around here.
I did not know this! This makes me very happy but it will annoy @riath because she says I use too much punctuation in texts and not enough emojis, so I sound angry all the time.

It was all for Haughey's artist exemption, right?

Same with Frankie and a few others
The place was awash with rock musicians. One friend got a job minding Marianne Fairhful's dogs. Ronny Wood, who lived locally once helped my missus fold napkins at her waitress job. Both he and she still a bit off their heads from the night before. Johnny Depp and Kate Moss and others used to stay in Guinness's in Leixlip.
Halcyon days.

Ronny Wood, who lived locally once helped my missus fold napkins at her waitress job.

Wood sent his kids to my primary school. I have memories of all the kids being picked up by their mothers in their 80's mammys outfits and he occasionally picked his two up looking like he was in the Rolling Stones.

Eric Clapton owned Barberstown Castle outside Straffen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back