Things I should have known before now... (5 Viewers)

Bruce (?) the blondie guy of the main duo on CHiPs was one the best speedway riders of that era. I think he was a world champ. He continued to compete during the shows run.
Speedway had a huge boom in the late 70s and sell out events were held at Wembley stadium.
just to clarify:
Speedway rider Bruce Penhall who played Bruce Nelson was actually only on 18 episodes in 1982-83 near the end of CHiPs run.

I never liked CHiPs. Being only 7 when it ended, I thought it was boring. It was on about tea time on Sundays on RTE. they often seemed to end up dancing to Celebration Time (K&TG) at the end episodes.

sharon-horgan-1.jpg

She is, here she is failing at green screen looking great

Kinetic energy dance floors, for electricity generation. Damn, why didn't I think of that.

not that i *should* have known - i've never seen the movie. but i would not have expected cannibal corpse in 'ace ventura pet detective'.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

not that i *should* have known - i've never seen the movie. but i would not have expected cannibal corpse in 'ace ventura pet detective'.

The band said Jim was very nice to them (like, pretended to be familiar with their music just to be cool).

Well now indeed! That's interesting! I like that the bushes smell so recognisably blackcurranty.

My redcurrant got some sort of disease. i cut it back hard the last two years to try and eradicate the problem but the new growth came back diseased so I dug it out this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back