Things I should have known before now... (2 Viewers)

Awful to learn this stuff from a search engine

#wakka

Seriously though, spot on. Famously a cunt of a father, the ol' Bing fella.
The oil slick monster thing that killed Tasha Yar was one of the greatest Star Trek baddies.
The roar of it when they saved Denna Troi and beamed her up and it realised Picard had beaten it and left it trapped on the planet.

Also just realised last year the Councilor Denna Troi's mother Loxanna Troi was played by Gene Roddenberry's wife.
Apologies for forgetting her name but she also appeared in another role on the original Star Trek series in the 60's.

Also just realised last year the Councilor Denna Troi's mother Loxanna Troi was played by Gene Roddenberry's wife.
Apologies for forgetting her name but she also appeared in another role on the original Star Trek series in the 60's.
Majel Barrett. She was Nurse Chapel in original, and half of the computer voices are her.

This is probably fandom 1.01 but the actor who plays Worf on Star Trek was in ChiPs with the father of Chris Pine who plays Kirk in Star Trek

Top left, bottom right

scan0003.jpg

DOOM get rude with the dude off CHiPs....

This is probably fandom 1.01 but the actor who plays Worf on Star Trek was in ChiPs with the father of Chris Pine who plays Kirk in Star Trek

Top left, bottom right

scan0003.jpg

Bruce (?) the blondie guy of the main duo on CHiPs was one the best speedway riders of that era. I think he was a world champ. He continued to compete during the shows run.
Speedway had a huge boom in the late 70s and sell out events were held at Wembley stadium.

Top left, bottom right

scan0003.jpg

Lou Wagner in the labcoat also played a couple of Ferenghis on Star Trek

He was also in a couple of the Planet of the Apes movies
lou33.jpg

Margaret Heffernan the author of business books is not, in fact, Margaret Heffernan of the Dunnes Stores dynasty.

Two different Margarets. I suppose that reveals my underlying prejudice when it comes to women in business.

i was one of those people who, when naomi wolf started going off the deep end, got her mixed up with naomi klein.
and still do, because i checked before posting this and had originally gotten their names the wrong way around.

i was one of those people who, when naomi wolf started going off the deep end, got her mixed up with naomi klein.
and still do, because i checked before posting this and had originally gotten their names the wrong way around.
Me too.

Edit: I realised after posting that I mixed them up in my head when I responded. Naomi blindness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back