Things I should have known before now... (2 Viewers)

The showers at work are better than my own shower/bathtub at home. And I don't have to clean the shower afterwards. I've been an idiot. I've always just wanted to Fred Flintstone my way out of work at the end of the day.

The showers at work are better than my own shower/bathtub at home. And I don't have to clean the shower afterwards. I've been an idiot. I've always just wanted to Fred Flintstone my way out of work at the end of the day.
When I worked in a pizza restaurant I always used to use the shower there after work cause it fuckin ruled and the one in my house was fuckin shit

When I worked in a pizza restaurant I always used to use the shower there after work cause it fuckin ruled and the one in my house was fuckin shit

Yesterday I got some bitumen on me. Did I clean it? No, I had promised my colleague I'd finish at the proscribed finishing time. No shower for me.

Ended up at home late at night, slathered in olive oil, absolutely wrecking the bathtub and everything else I touched.

My father always had a tin of this in his workshop when we were growing up. Great stuff.
Also cleans bitumen.

swarf1-760x500.png

This stuff would get your hands and fingernails disquietingly clean too

I just went down the local caff for a "traditional breakfast". Never did that before around here. On the table to my left was a butch version on the banjo kid from Deliverance. He just STARED at my food the whole time. To my right was a mess of people with clear mental health issues. They just spoke gibberish.

I guess it's that I should've known that I'm a little bit better than the people around me. One can allow oneself to become worse and worse by simply hanging out with shitter and shitter people. "Well at least I'm not as bad as them".

I need to hang out in better circles, basically. I hope that doesn't sound snobby, but in fairness I am better than that lot. There was a time when I was down and didn't realise, because I was hanging with pricks.

Tweet from local cafe today:

"Some total lunatic came in for breakfast today. Sam was playing guitar and yer man was staring him out of it, then he ordered in what sounded like Chinese. We just gave him the breakfast anyway, nobody could understand a word he was saying."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back