They've bombed Iraq on the sly! (1 Viewer)

thats been going on for years, they have never really stopped bombing Iraq since the gulf war distraction (as bill hicks called it)

they need to test out new military hardware somewhere after all

I am actually quite surprised that russia were condeming the bombing ,considering they are using the whole "war on terror " thing to get away with bombing the fuck out of chechnya.

glad to say I voted against bushes sr & jr

Something else bothers the dickens out of Rumsfeld more than that... the possibility that if the bush admin. doesn't create more vast wealth for the military gear suppliers, the industry bigwigs'll get em' voted out of office--midterm elections for all u.s. representatives, 1/3 of the senate, and many state governors happen here in november. The admin. is scrambling SO HARD to distract the voting public(all 20% of 'em) from the deep rooted financial plundering that they and their cronies have been engaging in since forever.

not out of any moral conviction, anyway.

iraq is russia's "backyard" (just like latin america is the u.s.a.'s) so anything that any other world power does there gets them all pissy.

Originally posted by spiritualtramp
I am actually quite surprised that russia were condeming the bombing ,considering they are using the whole "war on terror " thing to get away with bombing the fuck out of chechnya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back