they made a movie about vagina dentata!!???!?? (1 Viewer)

The device was a cork with a small razor blade mounted on it.

The cork was inserted backwards into the vagina so no harm befell the ladies.

The dudes got their penises sliced like a Bundy Bun.

i wish i hadn't read this

it made me laugh and feel like i was gonna faint at the same

http://film.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/Critic_Review/Guardian_review/0,,2286443,00.html

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]More about Teeth[/FONT]

Teeth

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
guardian4.gif
(cert 18)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif] Peter Bradshaw
Friday June 20, 2008
The Guardian

[/FONT]
teeth_big.jpg

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Plenty of bite ... Teeth
[/FONT]

Sex and the City was supposed to be the movie that divided the sexes. Not as much as this one, it didn't. Leaving the cinema, women in the audience laughed and grinned and trilled a merry tune. I, on the other hand, attempted to leave and catch a bus home while remaining at all times hunched over with my legs tightly crossed. It is the debut feature from actor-turned-director Mitchell Lichtenstein, son of pop-art colossus Roy: a comedy-horror satire about the Christian right's chastity-abstinence cult. Jess Weixler gives a terrific performance as Dawn, the Joan of Arc of the True Love Waits circuit, giving inspirational campus speeches about the vital importance of the unpopped cherry. But Dawn has a secret: her vagina has two rows of fiendishly sharp teeth, which the various men who make attempts on Dawn's modesty discover to their considerable cost.

Lichtenstein has cleverly created a knockabout comedy with touches of Russ Meyer, Gore Vidal and the Hammer horror movies. Importantly, it is all played absolutely straight, and Weixler resists any temptation to camp it up. Hidden socio-sexual meanings are there in plenty, but as Sigmund Freud might have said: sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and sometimes a hideously severed penis is just a hideously severed penis. Good clean fun.

http://film.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/Critic_Review/Guardian_review/0,,2286443,00.html

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]More about Teeth[/FONT]

Teeth

[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]
guardian4.gif
(cert 18)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif] Peter Bradshaw
Friday June 20, 2008
The Guardian

[/FONT]
teeth_big.jpg

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Plenty of bite ... Teeth
[/FONT]

Sex and the City was supposed to be the movie that divided the sexes. Not as much as this one, it didn't. Leaving the cinema, women in the audience laughed and grinned and trilled a merry tune. I, on the other hand, attempted to leave and catch a bus home while remaining at all times hunched over with my legs tightly crossed. It is the debut feature from actor-turned-director Mitchell Lichtenstein, son of pop-art colossus Roy: a comedy-horror satire about the Christian right's chastity-abstinence cult. Jess Weixler gives a terrific performance as Dawn, the Joan of Arc of the True Love Waits circuit, giving inspirational campus speeches about the vital importance of the unpopped cherry. But Dawn has a secret: her vagina has two rows of fiendishly sharp teeth, which the various men who make attempts on Dawn's modesty discover to their considerable cost.

Lichtenstein has cleverly created a knockabout comedy with touches of Russ Meyer, Gore Vidal and the Hammer horror movies. Importantly, it is all played absolutely straight, and Weixler resists any temptation to camp it up. Hidden socio-sexual meanings are there in plenty, but as Sigmund Freud might have said: sometimes a cigar is just a cigar and sometimes a hideously severed penis is just a hideously severed penis. Good clean fun.

I saw this a few weeks ago. It's much better than I thoguht it would be based on those trailers. Your one Jess Weixler is great in it and overall it's funny and different. But if you're a guy, cover your eyes. hehehehehehe

Saw Teeth the other day.
It's fuckin hilarious, great film. Best thing about it was how all these knacker lads at the back spent most of the time screaming, whereas I was just pissing myself laughing the whole time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back