The WTF Thread (3 Viewers)

the WTF part is that after he did all this, he also felt a burning need to satisfy his urge to be caned by teenage boys

so he... set up a fake school

and enrolled as a fake student

and would deliberately allow himself to be caught smoking, by teenage boys, at his fake school, so that the other boys — having been appointed as prefects — would have the authority to cane him, which they did

I was watching videos & reading bits about the decline of rock & guitar bands. It made me a bit depressed. WTF......I dunno.

Being a bit dramatic. It didn't make me depressed. It's old news at this stage.

CC to the you know you're getting old thread. :cautious:

I put together an new morning workout which isn't joing the gym but it is for me. More about being a bit more flexible - I've pretty solid cardio most of the time but the last few mini adventures i was pretty taken by how inflexible the most recent lockdown left me.

i can't exercise at home, gave up running but i'm a stingy fucker so if i'm paying for the gym by god i'll use it (until i cancel my direct debit)

Oh no i totally get that - I went for nearly two years for physio and things, it's good to have the environment for it like. I'd say i'll find somewhere close to october for winter indoor swimming

i can't exercise at home, gave up running but i'm a stingy fucker so if i'm paying for the gym by god i'll use it (until i cancel my direct debit)
I got bored of running the same fuckin route, and there's not really any other good routes from my house. Basically I hate running beside roads with cars, its shit, so the only good route is out along the coast, but I've done it too much.
So a few weeks ago I got myself a basketball, so I can take it over to the park and shoot hoops and chase my own misses. It's pretty good, although I only do it in the evening really because people would be playing on the court there during most of the day.
I think I'll join a local gym too if they have rowing machines that I could use.

over €100, 000 raised to kickstart a ruler

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

£22 for a ruler is pricey

For a steel rule for the workshop i'd pay that.
I currently have an ebay one that is grand but the two major desires with a workshop rule
taking slaps well
having the measurements and numbers indented rather than just printed because they will wear off and get exposed to every domestic chemical known to man.

Aluminium and laser printing is neither of these things so it'd be a nope from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back