The WTF Thread (3 Viewers)

Shane Lynch

"We're trying to avoid the whole musical side of things," :LOL:

"it's about the rawness of Ireland and growing up in working-class families and making it into one of the biggest bands in the world."

In fairness to them they're from rough enough areas (except Ronan Keating who is from Bayside), that doesn't happen with popstars anymore.

Unfortunately though, they formed Boyzone so the story has to be about how they escaped from a poverty of wealth to a poverty of the soul. Directed by Ken Loach.

In fairness to them they're from rough enough areas (except Ronan Keating who is from Bayside), that doesn't happen with popstars anymore.

Unfortunately though, they formed Boyzone so the story has to be about how they escaped from a poverty of wealth to a poverty of the soul. Directed by Ken Loach.

Could be better if Mike Leigh does it

You slagging Bayside are ya? It's a bit rough in fairness. I spent a lot of time there in the 90's and the POA* was at least as high as it was in my hometown. I imagine it would've been worse in the 80's and you were Ronan Keating.

*Probability of Agg, my patented method of calculating the likelyhood of you getting trouble any time you left the house.

You slagging Bayside are ya? It's a bit rough in fairness. I spent a lot of time there in the 90's and the POA* was at least as high as it was in my hometown. I imagine it would've been worse in the 80's and you were Ronan Keating.

*Probability of Agg, my patented method of calculating the likelyhood of you getting trouble any time you left the house.
Maybe we ignored each other on the street back in the day, I'm from Baldoyle. Bayside was the posh side of the tracks in our imaginations but it's all fairly relative, it's hardly Blackrock. Right next to Kilbarrack sure.

I will occasionally answer those market research and survey calls.

I had one now from canter in the uk on corruption in public sector in ireland

Included in this one was a question:
Has any politician or public official requested sexual favours from you in return for services?
How common do you think sexual favours for public services is? Never, rarely, occasionally, often, always

I was also asked if I ever had to give a bribe to a public official?

I am like wtf? Who has commissioned this?

I will occasionally answer those market research and survey calls.

I had one now from canter in the uk on corruption in public sector in ireland

Included in this one was a question:
Has any politician or public official requested sexual favours from you in return for services?
How common do you think sexual favours for public services is? Never, rarely, occasionally, often, always

I was also asked if I ever had to give a bribe to a public official?

I am like wtf? Who has commissioned this?

Did you actually ask who commissioned it btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back