The WTF Thread (3 Viewers)

'Prof Dolores Cahill, urged the crowd to write to their doctors asking them if they would prescribe Hydroxychloroquine to the vulnerable and elderly saying “we have the treatment, we don’t need the lockdown”.'

Moron

I've had dealings with her in the past - she's actually unbelievably smart and has been involved in some groundbreaking stuff. however - she's well and truly gone over to the dark side.

I've had dealings with her in the past - she's actually unbelievably smart and has been involved in some groundbreaking stuff. however - she's well and truly gone over to the dark side.
Did something happen to her? Like, we know Gemmtrails had both personal tragedy and a massive professional fallout directly before... all of this.

If her academic intelligence has shortchanged her...
Yeah....... a moron, unfortunately.

from observation - when you have someone who's always been the expert in the room, has been singled out for being brilliant etc, is ambitious and single minded - they can develop something on an overconfidence in their own opinions. Particularly if they have a contrarian streak.

The converse happens with thick people as well -

Another one

118724571_10158746888589295_1671081456398227125_n.jpg

That link doesn't work for me.

and a news site

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back