The WTF Thread (5 Viewers)

What did he do, Ann?

TLDR; he lost 8 stone over the course of a few months.

nolan-t.jpg

Before and after pictures should never be in this order.

Is anyone else listening to this Leprechaun dude on Newstalk right now?

I think he fell asleep watching American Gods and had a dream about it. Then he woke up thinking his dream really happened.

TLDR; he lost 8 stone over the course of a few months.

nolan-t.jpg

Before and after pictures should never be in this order.

In some ways getting into the habits you need to lose is way easier then sticking to the ones you need to maintain it once you have. I'm down nearly 2 stone since lockdown began and I'm hopeful that if I start going back to my previous lifestyle (which was seeing me lose weight but at a much more gradual pace) I'll be able to maintain things. I'll probably need to cut down on the calory intake as I'll burn less just by virtue of there being less of me to lug around.

Why are irish conspiracy nuts such lamewads, just taking their cues from whatever was happening in the USA two weeks ago?

In some ways getting into the habits you need to lose is way easier then sticking to the ones you need to maintain it once you have. I'm down nearly 2 stone since lockdown began and I'm hopeful that if I start going back to my previous lifestyle (which was seeing me lose weight but at a much more gradual pace) I'll be able to maintain things. I'll probably need to cut down on the calory intake as I'll burn less just by virtue of there being less of me to lug around.

I think I've lost weight too. Not sure, never weigh myself but think I'm thinner. Think it's down to not getting takeaway food and coffees all the time. And getting the chance to exercise more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back