The WTF Thread (3 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

#hellworld

“inner child”.

Yes, like that’s a frame of mind that’s suggested for the use of a legal weapon. ‘Let’s all have a laugh and pretend we’re murdering someone!’
Dickheads

"See you, Jimmy" indeed:

617807-antonio-shabbir-vodafone.png

This is why the uk is fucked. Moral panic caused by a right wing press, where the most gullible in society are conned into beleiving absolute bullshit. I saw someone talking about this on Facebook worried about the children and linking to a daily mail article. We’re so fucked.

This is why the uk is fucked. Moral panic caused by a right wing press, where the most gullible in society are conned into beleiving absolute bullshit. I saw someone talking about this on Facebook worried about the children and linking to a daily mail article. We’re so fucked.

Got a lift to work off a woman who was telling me about this. I must send her on this link. The only thing i knew about it was a Waterford Whispers story taking the piss out of the moral panic.

So my girlfriend was face timing her mum today. GF was at home but her mum was in Bluewater shopping centre. Some random woman came up to her mum, who is a five foot nothing, slight middle aged woman, and said you shouldn't be filming children. Obviously her mum got upset and said she wasn't she was just speaking to her daughter. I reckon this fucking idiot had read the momo article and bought into this stupid conspiracy that the world is full of perverts waiting to snatch your kids in broad daylight. Fucking dumb-ass society.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back