The WTF Thread (16 Viewers)

jaysis. I know someone with this conditon. I had assumed it could be fixed with surgery. Fucking hell.

Anybody hear Varadkar on Morning Ireland today talking about rescuing homeless people from the bad weather?
He said (I'm paraphrasing) something about hearing from volunteers that many of the people out in this weather are not EU nationals and may not even be entitled to live in the state, let alone be entitled to housing - but obviously the first priority is providing for the humanitarian needs.

Why did he need to say this? Why did he need to be a bollocks here? It's just weird and nasty, all the worse for being a throwaway irrelevance in terms of what he was trying to say. and I would be very fucking surprised if he could back it up. Genuine WTF this morning.

Anybody hear Varadkar on Morning Ireland today talking about rescuing homeless people from the bad weather?
He said (I'm paraphrasing) something about hearing from volunteers that many of the people out in this weather are not EU nationals and may not even be entitled to live in the state, let alone be entitled to housing - but obviously the first priority is providing for the humanitarian needs.

Why did he need to say this?

because he is an odious cunt

Why did he need to say this? Why did he need to be a bollocks here? It's just weird and nasty, all the worse for being a throwaway irrelevance in terms of what he was trying to say. and I would be very fucking surprised if he could back it up. Genuine WTF this morning.

I just keep hearing Ahern era middle ground spite from that guy.

Its problematic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back