The WTF Thread (8 Viewers)

Sonny Boy Williamson set his hotel room on fire while trying to cook a rabbit in a coffee percolator. So best avoid percolators too.

Aiken Promotions present

READY PLAYER 3

National Stadium, Dublin

18th October 2017

Come hang out with the Game Grumps and Jacksepticeye in Dublin this October for a live gaming event that is not to be missed! The three will be playing games, making jokes and having a blast in front of a live audience; ending the night with a Q&A session where you might be asking the questions and getting some really hysterical answers!!

Game Grumps

‘’Game Grumps is a popular YouTube show hosted by Arin Hanson and Dan Avidan. Watch our show, it's funny and we play games.’’

Youtube, Twitter, Instagram

Jacksepticeye

‘’Top of the mornin’ to ya, laddies! Welcome to my channel, my name is jacksepticeye. I am the most consistently energetic videogame commentator on youtube. If you like daily videos on videogames, for example happy wheels, undertale, gta, and more you have come to the right place!’’

Tickets priced €35 - €69 go on sale this Friday 1st September at 9am through www.ticketmaster.ie & usual outlets nationwide.

Note: VIP package includes ticket for best seats, early entry to venue, signed exclusive poster, pre-show Q&A with the Game Grumps and Jacksepticeye.

Jacksepticeye

‘’Top of the mornin’ to ya, laddies! Welcome to my channel, my name is jacksepticeye. I am the most consistently energetic videogame commentator on youtube. If you like daily videos on videogames, for example happy wheels, undertale, gta, and more you have come to the right place!’’
eh, NO THANKS PRICK.

NSFW-ish, there's some twerking.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Aiken Promotions present

READY PLAYER 3

National Stadium, Dublin

18th October 2017

Come hang out with the Game Grumps and Jacksepticeye in Dublin this October for a live gaming event that is not to be missed! The three will be playing games, making jokes and having a blast in front of a live audience; ending the night with a Q&A session where you might be asking the questions and getting some really hysterical answers!!

Game Grumps

‘’Game Grumps is a popular YouTube show hosted by Arin Hanson and Dan Avidan. Watch our show, it's funny and we play games.’’

Jacksepticeye

Tickets priced €35 - €69 go on sale this Friday 1st September at 9am through www.ticketmaster.ie & usual outlets nationwide.

Note: VIP package includes ticket for best seats, early entry to venue, signed exclusive poster, pre-show Q&A with the Game Grumps and Jacksepticeye.
if you can get at ticket i'll happily review it, it sounds fascinating (also a woeful indictment of the world and all that)

Are they gonna just play games on stage? Will it be a bit like GamesMaster?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back