The WTF Thread (6 Viewers)

o-HORACE-SS-JACKET-570.jpg

Never mind the 'Nazi' symbol...

'Nazi Jacket' Featuring Emblem Beloved By Hitler Withdrawn From Topman (PICTURES)

Kids in my neighborhood are fighting. Different flats, opposite ends of the street but they meet outside my place. Screaming at each other and throwing bottles. Also running with broken bottles and blunt weapons. It's still at a tug of war stage but this can only get worse. :/

Kids in my neighborhood are fighting. Different flats, opposite ends of the street but they meet outside my place. Screaming at each other and throwing bottles. Also running with broken bottles and blunt weapons. It's still at a tug of war stage but this can only get worse. :/
thats cos its the school holidays and they're bored

Channel 4 News discovers Ukip has been soliciting donations from a businessman from whom the party publicly distanced itself last year due to his "unpalatable" opinions on women and homosexuality.

Marchessini once published a book, Women in Trousers: a Rear View. The book included photographs of women in the street wearing trousers, taken from behind. The aim, Mr Marchessini said, was to show how unflattering women looked in trousers.

Women in Trousers: Amazon.co.uk: Demetri Marchessini, Adrian Mott: Books

5167CqVG23L._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU02_.jpg

saw this on telly just now. gas

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That has cheered me right up. I'm showing it to my six year old. Things are about to change around here.

wonder what this stuff would taste like?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Nan Plam fish sauce I'd imagine

Fish sauce is an amber-colored liquid extracted from the fermentation of fish with sea salt.

So, in answer to your question - Delicious ?

There were nine singles released from Jacko's Bad.
I am so glad I bought the CD version of that album early on.
Subsequent changes
  • "Bad" – The original mix was replaced with the 7" single mix. The most notable difference is the lack of horns in all the choruses except for the last two. Horns are also missing from the second and third pre-choruses. The rhythm guitar during the choruses is also turned up along with the hi-hats.
  • "The Way You Make Me Feel" – The full-length remix used for the single with louder vocals and ad libs added to the end replaced the original album mix.
  • "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" omits Michael Jackson's spoken intro.
  • "Dirty Diana" is replaced with the single edit of the song.
  • "Smooth Criminal" went through two changes on the album. It was remixed to make the kick drum heavier and the bass synth fatter. The quick-sequenced synclavier behind the bass has been rendered mono as well. The first version of this mix left the breathing intact, but was later removed after some time.
  • "Leave Me Alone" wasn't included on the original vinyl release but was included on the CD release and now is included in all releases.

There were nine singles released from Jacko's Bad.
I am so glad I bought the CD version of that album early on.
Subsequent changes
  • "Bad" – The original mix was replaced with the 7" single mix. The most notable difference is the lack of horns in all the choruses except for the last two. Horns are also missing from the second and third pre-choruses. The rhythm guitar during the choruses is also turned up along with the hi-hats.
  • "The Way You Make Me Feel" – The full-length remix used for the single with louder vocals and ad libs added to the end replaced the original album mix.
  • "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" omits Michael Jackson's spoken intro.
  • "Dirty Diana" is replaced with the single edit of the song.
  • "Smooth Criminal" went through two changes on the album. It was remixed to make the kick drum heavier and the bass synth fatter. The quick-sequenced synclavier behind the bass has been rendered mono as well. The first version of this mix left the breathing intact, but was later removed after some time.
  • "Leave Me Alone" wasn't included on the original vinyl release but was included on the CD release and now is included in all releases.

Are you an actuary or a DBA by any chance?

Users who are viewing this thread

• S
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back