The WTF Thread (2 Viewers)

he's probably got nothing better to do now. except in some small circles, he's a pariah really. his chances of getting a job that aren't self-employment are nil.

I wonder does he have one of those camper vans or maybe a caravan parked up the road from the school? I presume he needs to eat, use the toilet ect... during the day.

Best Butlers is Liffey Street.
Then Henry Street, Wicklow Street (is that the Exchequer street one?), Jervis, Airport 2 is good, Heuston, ah fuck it they're all usually good but Liffey is the best. Actually now that I think of it, Dundrum is one of the weakest.

Edit: The old Nassau Street one was really good, the new Dawson Street replacement isn't as good. The one at the bottom of Grafton Street is one of the worse ones too.

Then Henry Street, Wicklow Street (is that the Exchequer street one?), Jervis, Airport 2 is good, Heuston, ah fuck it they're all usually good but Liffey is the best. Actually now that I think of it, Dundrum is one of the weakest.

Edit: The old Nassau Street one was really good, the new Dawson Street replacement isn't as good. The one at the bottom of Grafton Street is one of the worse ones too.
forgot about Liffey St. Yea thats a goodun

The Liffey St one is dangerous for me. Next door to the Warhammer shop AND there’s a fancy ice cream place a few doors down. Diabetes nerd death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back