The WTF Thread (5 Viewers)

:D poor bastards

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

happened someone i know years ago. they had to drive her up into the wicklow mountains because she just screamed for a couple of hours and it was attracting attention (though driving a screaming lady up into the mountains might not seem a sensible thing to do)
she had no memory of it but couldn't talk for several days after.

I often wonder how much of the ketamine on the streets is actually PCP, which acts in a very similar but dirtier way (less dissociation and anaesthesia, more psychosis). They hit the same receptor in same way and produce very similar effects on brain activity.

I wonder if this nightmare was K related?

I still think of this from time to time

ah

I often wonder how much of the ketamine on the streets is actually PCP, which acts in a very similar but dirtier way (less dissociation and anaesthesia, more psychosis). They hit the same receptor in same way and produce very similar effects on brain activity.

I think most of these cases are GHB, nasty shit that. 2CB shouldn't be that bad so I think there may be some confusion in that article.

Taking ketamine is highly unlikely to turn someone into a psycho - It's a tranquilliser. Crazy amphetamines like crack are more likely the culprit
Ketamine routinely produces psychosis as well as being an anaesthetic. It has a weird dose-profile where low doses cause agitation in the short-term (minutes and hours) and can act as an antidepressant in the realm of days. At higher doses it can produce acute psychosis leading into anaesthesia (it is the most commonly used anaesthetic on earth, it’s used a lot in children and in countries where gas anaesthetic is not easily obtained/delivered) and psychosis again as you come out of anaesthesia.

As well as an anaesthetic, it is used in animals to produce a psychosis-like state in order to test new medicines for schizophrenia, so is PCP which is chemically and pharmacologically very similar but PCP leans more heavily into the psychosis. You give an animal ketamine and it will run around like a lunatic before it passes out.

Ketamine routinely produces psychosis as well as being an anaesthetic. It has a weird dose-profile where low doses cause agitation in the short-term (minutes and hours) and can act as an antidepressant in the realm of days. At higher doses it can produce acute psychosis leading into anaesthesia (it is the most commonly used anaesthetic on earth, it’s used a lot in children and in countries where gas anaesthetic is not easily obtained/delivered) and psychosis again as you come out of anaesthesia.

As well as an anaesthetic, it is used in animals to produce a psychosis-like state in order to test new medicines for schizophrenia, so is PCP which is chemically and pharmacologically very similar but PCP leans more heavily into the psychosis. You give an animal ketamine and it will run around like a lunatic before it passes out.

from the few times i took it i found it to be amazing. like being nicely stoned and drunk rolling around having great fun. probably because doseages were small. not big whopper subbeteo pitch lines

from the few times i took it i found it to be amazing. like being nicely stoned and drunk rolling around having great fun. probably because doseages were small. not big whopper subbeteo pitch lines
Those guys had a stare that I’ve only ever seen in a rat. Say the comedown was rough.

someone created a paypal account with my gmail address and now someone is trying to send them $1000 which I got an e-mail notification for.

Obviously I thought this was spam but I've examined the e-mail, headers, links, etc, and its 100% kosher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back