The WTF Thread (1 Viewer)

There’s a guy who often gets off the luas at my stop and he vapes as soon as he gets off. This is not unusual but his vape juice seems to goat’s cheese flavour.
a friend of mine's vape effluent smells like cat's piss. Which is genius. All vape effluent should smell like cat's piss.

a friend of mine's vape effluent smells like cat's piss. Which is genius. All vape effluent should smell like cat's piss.
or..

aged-urine-rubs-68479239.png

That actually makes me sad. Imagine your wife spiraling down into some insane youtube rabbit hole and rubbing herself all over with piss, and her friends telling her to leave you cos you're not into it :(

Has anyone heard of the tartarian movement?

Insane Conspiracy theory where they also believe that your mouth isn't for food, But to drink your own piss.

Do we know what Aged Urine rubs are? We're talking about: pissing into a jar, leaving it for a while and?

Like, if she's compromising by drinking it and pouring it into her ears and nose what's full bore?

Piss is supposed to smell unbelievably bad if you gather it up and leave it. Like much much worse, surprisingly bad. I've encountered it once and there was some lads doing something with dying wool (?) with an old container of piss, and it they were having problems not instantly throwing their guts up when they opened the container.

Drinking that would be tough going.

Do we know what Aged Urine rubs are? We're talking about: pissing into a jar, leaving it for a while and?

Like, if she's compromising by drinking it and pouring it into her ears and nose what's full bore?

Piss is supposed to smell unbelievably bad if you gather it up and leave it. Like much much worse, surprisingly bad. I've encountered it once and there was some lads doing something with dying wool (?) with an old container of piss, and it they were having problems not instantly throwing their guts up when they opened the container.

Drinking that would be tough going.
I've seen people asking if the aged urine they've been pouring in their eyes might be the cause of their eye infections

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back