The WTF Thread (4 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

when I first heard this I couldn't understand why I didn't know who these lads where because they didn't mention it was the PSG women's team players.

I can't ever remember hearing of something like this happening and I am still hoping it's not true.

the one place where this did happen was Roy of The Rovers football comic. there were a few baddies in various stories who would do nearly anything to get in the team and had team mates 'roughed up' (especially if it was a talented young lad).

when I first heard this I couldn't understand why I didn't know who these lads where because they didn't mention it was the PSG women's team players.

I can't ever remember hearing of something like this happening and I am still hoping it's not true.

the one place where this did happen was Roy of The Rovers football comic. there were a few baddies in various stories who would do nearly anything to get in the team and had team mates 'roughed up' (especially if it was a talented young lad).
Benzema, no? Didn't he kidnap one of his teammates or something.

Benzema, no? Didn't he kidnap one of his teammates or something.
not quite but what a shithead Benzema is.

in 2009 Karim Benzema and Franck Ribery paid for sex with Zahia Dehar, a woman who was about two weeks off being 18.

the French media didn't go in for sex scandal celebrity until Zahia Dehar. she milked it for everything she could and made herself a lot of money especially through her fashion business. good luck to her IMO as young woman with few options in life.

Benzema was kicked off the French team for over five years because he acted as a go between in the blackmail of Mathieu Valbuena. some guys stole a sex tape of Valbuena (possibly out of a bin) and asked Benzema, whom they knew, to be the fixer.
the case came to court last month in Paris.
both players lost their places in the French team over this and Valbuena (b. 1984, midfielder/winger now w/ Olympiacos) never played for France again after 52 caps.

As long as she cleaned it up herself (which apparently she did) this looks like a good night for all involved

I listened to a bit of this after reading that article. It's good craic. The missus asked "WTF is this?". I explained why the band came to my attention. Her response was a stream of "WTF?" as I told the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back