The WTF Thread (2 Viewers)

One time myself and a friend went rambling around the docks in Limerick with a bag of cans when some lad on a ship waved to us and eagerly invited us aboard. We couldn't understand each other at all but we got a jolly tour of the ship including the captain's cabin and the engine room and whatever else and we didn't even give him a can. Later that evening in the chippers I read that the crew were stranded on the ship with no pay, couldn't disembark, were living on the charity of locals and the captain had committed suicide.

One time myself and a friend went rambling around the docks in Limerick with a bag of cans when some lad on a ship waved to us and eagerly invited us aboard. We couldn't understand each other at all but we got a jolly tour of the ship including the captain's cabin and the engine room and whatever else and we didn't even give him a can. Later that evening in the chippers I read that the crew were stranded on the ship with no pay, couldn't disembark, were living on the charity of locals and the captain had committed suicide.
I cannot believe you didn't offer a can

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back