The WTF Thread (3 Viewers)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Jesus Christ. More dance moves. What is wrong with this woman? Elaine from Seinfeld has got nothing on this bint

I take it you didn’t go to Wellfest earlier this Summer?

WellFest - Ireland's largest health, fitness and wellness festival

Smugfest more like.
This was on in Kilmainham when Vinyl festival was on. The branding wasn't quite clear for about the first 100m as I walked past. I knew something was terribly wrong but I couldn't quite figure out what. The "main" "stage" was like a sweaty, shouty, bouncing, dayglo, orange-skinned, happy hardcore Garden Of Earthly Delights. And they had stalls from banks and telecom companies. It was fucking shiiiiiiiiit.

This was on in Kilmainham when Vinyl festival was on. The branding wasn't quite clear for about the first 100m as I walked past. I knew something was terribly wrong but I couldn't quite figure out what. The "main" "stage" was like a sweaty, shouty, bouncing, dayglo, orange-skinned, happy hardcore Garden Of Earthly Delights. And they had stalls from banks and telecom companies. It was fucking shiiiiiiiiit.
sounds amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back