The Wave Pictures (1 Viewer)

Kid Lovebeach

Website
nickthinks.wordpress.com
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

someone please bring them over.

God I love this band. Thankfully, as they seem to be omnipresent in my life for the past year. I even heard one of them having a bit of the old rumpy pumpy in the tent beside me at End of the Road last year. I second the ridiculously awesomeness of Instant Coffee Baby.

I love the emphatic adoration on this thread. I submit mine also. There's nothing I don't love about the wave pictures.

lyrically its sort of like nuetral milk hotel except instead of being a manic trailer park resident its a student who gets laid every 15 minutes and has very good hair. some funny lines in it.

haha, actually I quite like those songs. They remind me of watching alternative nation at 2 in the morning back when I was 16

instant coffee baby is pretty good but the nerdy edwin collins style vocal is a bit annoying.

instant coffee baby is pretty good but the nerdy edwin collins style vocal is a bit annoying.

Yeah (having listened), he really is doing an Edwyn Collins impression.
I have a problem with singers doing impressions of other singers as a matter of course.
But the songs seem very good.

Right, I like them. Purchase made, and I second Lovebeach's petition to have them play, but I really don't care that much. It's only music after all, it's not like it's going to make a huge difference.

it took a while to grow on me ramps

but grow on me it did

i suppose that in a world of such mediocrity, i can just about see past an annoying edwin collins vocal.

theres some footage of them on youtube playing at this festival in derbyshire called Indietracks, which appears to be a festival devoted to indiepop. this years one has just been on but im deffo going to try and go next year. imagine, an indiepop festival. where awkward blokes in glasses are the dominant species.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back